Thursday, March 21, 2013

Personal Demons

Things at work have gotten a lot better and I am extremely grateful. Why? Because my personal demon had left. I know that's kind of mean but honestly I couldn't take it anymore. 

I think everyone has a personal demon. Whether it be exercise, food, a person, a bad habit. It can be anything. And it will try you and try you until the point where you think that you can't survive or go on much longer. 

I remember sitting at work some days and holding back the tears because of something someone said to me. Now people are always going to hurt you and I realize that and you just can't let what people say to you change what you feel. But seriously I spent more time with this person from August until a month ago then I did with my own husband. And their voice would just be sitting there droning on in my head.

Some days it wasn't so bad. This person and I would get along okay some days but there were days where I either left so mad, or I was crying my eyes. I finally asked Heavenly Father for help. To either soften my heart or her's or just make either one of us leave. And he answered my prayers. He really did. 

It was getting harder and harder to get make myself go to work. I hated it and I hated how depressed I was becoming. Then I heard this quote "an arrow can only be shot by being pulled backwards. So when life is dragging you back it means you're about to be launched into something great. So hold on and aim! 

I posted that on my desk and I read it everyday and I read it every time I was upset or anything.Well finally it paid off. 

I woke up one morning only to find out things in my life were changing the person who made my life a living hell for almost a year was gone and wouldn't be coming back.


The next morning I posted this picture on facebook. I woke up that morning with a smile on my face actually excited to go to work and felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I felt great and my attitude was really looking up. This was like 2 days after day light savings and so hard to wake up but I woke up without a problem and felt great about myself. 

I feel great and I'm happy with how things are going. Hopefully everything else will just fall into place as well. Although I do need a vacation really bad hopefully soon I'll be going on one. Cross your fingers for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...