Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just wanted to gloat

I don't know why but today I am feeling extremely grateful for my husband. I just wanted to gloat and say...

I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!! 

Okay now that I have gloated I can go... ;) Just kidding. Seriously I have just have this overwhelming feeling in my heart today that I'm so grateful that he's mine and that he actually picked me. Seriously I can't stop smiling. I think I'm creeping out some coworkers... I saw this picture and just I don't know... was really happy? Does that make sense? Probably not. But oh well. Here's the picture.


And I have ALWAYS wanted someone to look at me like that. And then I realized... I do have someone who looks at me like that. In fact I have a few pictures on my desk here that shows you that he has looked at me like that. And it just kinda made me super happy. And one of coworkers said that they have seen Zack look at me like that. It was just kinda a reminder of why I married this man... I love him with all my heart and he completes me in every way and makes me happy.


This picture makes me happy because it was a random kiss that he gave me in the photo shoot. :) hence the blurryness.
 


Yeah I'm one lucky girl... Girls never settle for someone who doesn't look at you like that. Find someone who will love you always. No matter what and will look at you like your the most amazing thing in life. Seriously It'll be the best thing! 

One of my favorite songs right now... A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope.

"A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven"

I love you Zackary Karl Bleyle! Thank you for choosing me! I am one lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...