Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rambling

I feel like the only time I really post on my blog is when I'm at work. Maybe that's because I spend 8+ hours on the internet. I guess that's what happens when you work for a company that does websites.

Anyways. It's Zack's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Don't worry he'll have a post all to himself about today. But I have to upload the pictures to my computer and then find time to post about it. Because we had a blast this weekend. Tons of birthday parties because Tyler (my little brother) just turned 16! More on that later though.

Any who. This week already sucks and it's only Tuesday. Why? Sunday I woke up and I couldn't hear out my left ear. Awesome right? Not really. Kinda sucks. If it doesn't clear up in the next couple of days I'm going to be going to the doctor to have it looked at. I really want it to clear up on it's own but it's not looking like it's going to. :( Boo...

Zack and I got into a fight about cereal last night. Can you say grumpy much? Geez. We don't fight all that often and it wasn't really a fight it was just an argument. But no worries I've learned how to deal with arguments so they don't escalate so when Zack last night goes "I can't believe we're fighting over stupid cereal" I said "Well your stupid" And he whirled around all mad until he saw a smirk on my face and we ended up laughing about the whole thing. Great right? I love that we don't fight all the much anymore. Even when I'm being a grump.

Speaking of being a grump. I am REALLY grumpy lately and I have no freaking idea why. It's really starting to make me mad. I want to be happy I'm trying to be happy but I'm not. I can't for the life of me be happy. I think I have SAD. Seasonal Affective Disorder and I think it only comes in February Zack commented that I'm always grumpy and upset in the month of February and maybe that's because I've finally had it with this darn weather! But it's suppose to be 52 on Saturday! 52!! 

I'm ready to move. I love my little apartment I think it's great but I think it's so far from everyone. Like family. We're looking around for places to rent either townhome/condo/house. So if you know anywhere that isn't too expensive let us know!
Anyways. That's just my rambling for the day. Happy Tuesday and stuff. And may the odds be ever in your favor!


Can't wait for Spring and Summer time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...