Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mommy Hold On

You know those times in your life when you just feel like everything is spinning out of control?

I feel like that now. I don't know how to stop it. 

Life isn't easy. I feel so sad for everyone that lost a love one last Friday. I know it's the big thing to talk about but honestly... what kind of sick person goes in and shoots kindergartners? 

When my life feels like it is spinning out of control I think of my children. Well obviously I don't have children right at this moment but I think of the children I will someday have. And I just think of there little voices saying to me "mommy hold on" and it gets me through whatever issue I was having. Because children are the greatest influences (well to me at least) they are also the greatest blessings one can have.

I think that is what those children that were killed on Friday are saying to there mom's. "mommy hold on." Because I am sure they are hurting bad and missing the children they are never going to see grow up. If we can just hold on for them we can get through anything. Surely we can push through lives struggles for our children.

I have a couple of friends that are struggling with the fact they aren't able to get pregnant right now. And my heart goes out to them. But just remember that one day you will have children and your dear sweet children are waiting for you. You just need to hold on and wait awhile. They'll come when they are ready. Wouldn't it be funny if the children we are yet to have are always with us? And are just cheering us on? I really don't know what you do before you are born but you would think you would stay close to your parents because you want them to succeed because, well, your family. 

So that's what I think of. My children. That they are always with me even though they aren't here yet. And they are cheering me on what ever trial I am going through. So just remember hold on and you can get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...