Monday, December 31, 2012

Just Feelings

I'm hesitant to write this blog post because this is about Zack and I and not just me. I made my other blog courtneynicolegordon.blogspot.com a private blog so I can put whatever I wanted and only have certain people view it. So far I've only let 2 people really read it (because lets face it they won't judge me and I know other people will).

But I guess I'm just in one of those moods. Or I've been in one of those "moods for a while now" 

I found these on pinterest and I feel they explain EXACTLY how I feel.








 I'm taking the advice of the last one. I don't need anyone who doesn't need me. It's not fair the way I've been treated by some people and I've had it with it. It's to the point where I'll be nice to the person but honestly I could care less what happens to them or the crap they bring. I'm having MAJOR issues. And I'm starting to see who my real friends are. I'm so grateful for all of you that are giving me all or your love and support through this hard time in my life. It's not easy and I'm so grateful. 

I hope you guys have a happy new years! I've only got today and tomorrow and then it's back to reality. More doctor's tests, school, work... Joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...