Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tis the Season

I love Christmas. I don't particularly like Thanksgiving... 

And some people are like "what how can you not like thanksgiving" Lets think for a moment. We gather around a table and gorge ourselves with food that will surely make us fat for a long time. I just never cared for the Holiday.

Anyways I love Christmas. I love everything about it. I love the lights and the Christmas trees and the presents. The music. I also love that we celebrate our Saviors birth. What better time to celebrate it than with family? 

Now many people sit there and are like what in the world do presents and the whole Santa thing deal with Christ? But if you remember the wise men came bearing gifts and I'm pretty sure that is not where it started but I like to think of a good significance between the two. They brought their most precious gifts for our Savior. And don't we do that for our family? Try to get them the best things we can because we love them? At least I try to think about that now than the fact Christmas morning we'll be ripping wrapping paper off our presents making gigantic messes and not think much about our Savior. But I just wanted to take this moment to say lets not forget why we celebrate Christmas.

I'm sure I'll have many more posts about Christmas because you know it's not even December yet and I already have almost all my Christmas shopping done. Go me! 

On Sunday I did have my first choir performance since graduating. It felt so good to be performing again! I love that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...