Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another ER visit...

This ER visit is the second one this year. Which is two times too many...

I went for the same thing I went for back in March. If you didn't know about that you can read that story here.

But the difference this time? Last time they did all sorts of test and nothing came back. They just assumed it was a cyst and just said go home and get lots of rest.

Well on Monday I was having pain again. I really didn't want to go to the ER again for nothing again but I didn't want to mess around with what was going on just in case it was my appendix but I really didn't think that it was.We got to the ER and I kept telling Zack we probably shouldn't be here, there not going to find anything.

Well they did some test and told me, well it's not your appendix. (I knew it.) So they said we're going to have an ultrasound done to see if we can see anything. The doctor left and I told Zack there not going to find anything and it was a waste of time... Well we went to do the ultrasound and...

They found something.

A cyst that had indeed ruptured and (hopefully this isn't too much information for your taste) and got all over my ovary and really irritated it. And I got a wonderful infection... Good thing we went to the ER this time. The doctor told me you need to get an appointment with your OBGYN as soon as possible to get the issue fixed and make sure there isn't any problems going on. Well I made an appointment for like 2 weeks from now. Apparently that constitutes as an emergency. Two weeks. 

So now I'm in pain, sitting at work wishing I wasn't here because I'm in so much pain. Such fun pain. I'm not sure what they'll tell me. I am pretty nervous seeing as this is my reproductive organ... I guess I'll let you guys know how it goes... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...