Wednesday, September 19, 2012

To Zack

I'm seriously lagging on the pictures since we got married. That's because we didn't really do anything fun this summer :( we never saw each other. I worked 2-6 Monday through Friday and he worked like every night especially weekends my days off. So my apologizes.  


So this post is to you my dear sweet husband. 

I can't believe its been four years since you became my best friend. I can't believe it's been three years since we started dating. I can't believe it's been two years since you moved away :( and I can't believe it's been a year since you asked told me to marry you. I can't believe we've been married for almost 4 months now. I absolutely love the fact that you are so silly with me. That you love all my bad behaviors (like hitting and biting and jumping on you) I know I shouldn't but I just get so dang excited (especially during movies) I just can't help myself. 



I love the nights where we stay up and talk and just enjoy each other company. Or the nights where we act so dumb we fall over laughing. Or when I accidentally hit you below the belt. And instead of being mad you eventually start laughing with me (you know after you can start breathing again). I love how you never get mad at me for my weird sleeping habits. You just go with the flow. 




I know sometimes I get mad for your tendency to be spontaneous. But I honestly love it. I love cuddling with you. I love being us. I'm glad you chose me to spend eternity with. I'm glad you accept me for who I am. I love that your willing to give up everything to be with me. I love that you like playing sports with me. And you pretend that I'm better than you. I love how you don't laugh at me when I "attempt" to play/understand baseball. You tell me I'm doing good. 




I love that you love me. Always. It's been the best 3 years of my life. I'm so happy the way things turned out and I never regretted anything from our relationship. Not our dumb fights from high school to you moving to another state. You'll always be my best friend. It'll always be us against the world. And nobody can tear us apart. 



So Zack, Here's to the rest of eternity. I can't wait to have the time of our lives together! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...