Monday, July 2, 2012

The Wedding Day

It was the perfect day. The temple workers told us that usually the wind is blowing and it always ruins the pictures but that day it was marvelous. The wind wasn't blowing, the sun was shinin. It litteraly was the perfect day.


I seriously couldn't believe how many people came and supported us. My face says it all when we came out and I saw all of them.

I want to say thank you for everyone who came that day! You guys are the best!


Yup this is my family for you....

And Zack's family



She was there the whole day for me! Racquel your the best little sister!! Your awesome!










Glad this picture looks good cuz this pose hurt!


We just love each other!





These shots are my favorite! The temple is just perfect!



Next post: The reception!

1 comment:

  1. You look AMAZING Courtney!!! I'm so happy for you and Zack. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...