Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Married life so far

Married life so far.... Well I think everything is going good now. We definitely adjusted pretty good I think. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night over dumb little sounds. I think the hardest part for me is that I work in the afternoon and when I get off at 6 I go home and make dinner and then I eat a lot of the time by myself because Zack usually works nights. :( I really don't like it. But I have a gym pass and I haven't been using it but I think that the nights Zack is working I'll go to the gym to make the night go by faster. Usually I just stay home and have a lonely evening by myself...

I love the nights he's not working. We'll usually go get a redbox and make dinner together and just enjoy each others company. Or we'll go hang out with my family. I'm starting to love cooking. And surprisingly I'm not bad at it! I thought that I would hate and everything but I am actually enjoying cooking in my kitchen for my family (well just me and Zack for now).

School starts in a month :( but that's okay I'm just so much closer to earning my degree. Zack is looking to transfer jobs so he's closer to home and working days so we'll have nights off together.

I sometimes worry that he misses his family especially when his brothers are playing in a lot of baseball tournaments and then he hears they won the championship and he gets upset. I hope one day they move back... On that note, soccer season is starting up at the end of this month!!! :D Just so you know if Tyler or Alex wins the state cup this year Nationals in the summer of 2013 is in Hawaii!!!! Guys I seriously want to go to Hawaii. Zack and I are already saving up so we can go with!! I'll let you know how it goes! We've won the last couple of years, but this year... who knows who is going to win.


We went to the temple a couple of days ago, we did an endowment session. Now we haven't done that since we did our own back in May and I have to say it was a lot easier the second time around. I think I'll go to the temple more often now, now that I know what I'm doing. So if any of you are lonely and want to hang out. You can text me because I never do anything and would love to do something!!

I hope you guys are having a great week! I know I am!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. regionals is in Hawaii, not nationals.They are already playing since we have 2 more tournamnents coming up.

      Delete
  2. lets go to the temple! i need a buddy since jimmys always at work and im too nervous to go alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court! I have a gym pass too, if you are going at night I usually get off at nine and I would love to go then!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...