Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome!!

This is the new blog because I am no longer Courtney Nicole Gordon anymore. No I am Courtney Nicole Bleyle. Is that weird? You betcha. But I love being married! I've been married almost 2 days. It's been a tough road getting to this point but it's totally worth it. Getting married to the one you love for forever is the best thing that will ever happen to you. I think anyone who says til death do us part is the saddest thing ever. I can't imagine spending my life with someone and when I die I can't be with them. That doesn't sound like a happily ever after to me! Anyways yesterday was amazing! We walked out of the temple and couldn't believe how many people came!


I was totally shocked that as soon as they opened the door how many people cared about us. I am truly grateful for my wonderful parents and in laws. My family that have put up with so much. My sister in law for helping me SO much with this wedding! and my sweet wonderful husband for being so patient with me constantly I love it. I love him so much and can't believe that he chose to be with me forever. 

And yes I do realize that I am on my honeymoon, but that's alright. Anyways this is our new little blog and just wanted to say welcome! A huge post about our wedding day and our honeymoon will soon come!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hello how about thank you to my favorite aunt for making sure people bought me lots of Minny underwear for the honeymoon.... oh wait that will come in zack's thank you post lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...