Saturday, June 23, 2012

House sitting adventures

I just want to say thanks to everyone who gave me such great advice about the issues I've had sleeping in my bed. They've really helped.


We moved our bed away from the window and now I'm up against the wall. So that was helpful. Zack has been awesomely nice and patient through the whole thing.

I haven't slept in my bed though for the last week because I've been house sitting. It's not as great as you think it would be. Why? The first night it just felt awkward sleeping in my parents bed. So the next few nights we decided to sleep on the floor in the family room.

Now another problem we had. My parents dog lily. She is a small dog, probably weighs like 5 lbs, and she looooveeess to cuddle. Zack has never had a dog so when lily all a sudden in the middle of the night got on top of him or next to him he liked freaked out. I however thought it was hysterical.

On Thursday it was not funny. Lily kept barking at something all night, which would wake me up and then because Zack snores I couldn't get back to bed. And then Lily would bark again and freak me out and then my dogs that were locked up in the Laundry room would bark. I got 2 hours of sleep. And Zack got about 3. Lets just say we slept soundly in our bed last night. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great adventure. You could always send Lilly over here, although I don't know how well that would go over with Ginger! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...